NCL - MEXICAN RIVIERA CRUISE DEPARTING 3/25/18
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CRUISE
- Remember to bring your Passport!!
- Weather looks great! Temps should be 80˚-85˚ during the day / 65˚ at night
- A few reminders about your booze package: Two drinks are allowed per passenger per order. Package does not include room service, buckets of beer, "super premium" brands of liquor, wine by the bottle, wine stations, mini-bar purchases, freshly-squeezed orange juice, energy drinks, select coffees or bottled water. You may want to bring your own sports bottle to fill with water from your cabin each day.
- NCL offers a room service menu for breakfast and a variety of other options available 24 hours a day. Items on the menus are complimentary but there is a convenience charge of up to $7.95 on each order. Please read the menu for details before ordering. It's no fun to get a bill at the end of the cruise that you weren't expecting. 😳
- Putnam Travel has made arrangements with Carmelita's Restaurant to accommodate our group for a day at the beach on Isla de la Piedra in Mazatlan. The beers at Carmelita's cost approx. $2-3; Cocktails approx. $4-5. The food menu has traditional Mexican fare like tacos, ceviche and fresh fish plates. You can pay in Pesos or U.S. Dollars. This is a no-host event. We will leave the ship around 10:30 am and return back to the ship around 3pm. It's about a 10-minute walk from the pier to the local ferry dock to board motorboats for the short ride to the island. You can also come and go as you please. Boat ride is approx. $2-3/pp.
- Don't forget to join us at the Welcome Aboard Birthday Party on Monday at 3 p.m. in the Sugar Cane Mojito Bar. If you don't already know Ashley this will give you a chance to meet our beautiful birthday girl. Hosted appetizers provided.
- If you have carry-on bags (airline standards) you do not have to give your bags to the porters or NCL. You can carry your bag through the check-in line. Your 2 bags must meet airline standards - approx. 22" x 15" x 9" - and be able to fit through the x-ray machine.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BUS TRANSFER TO PORT OF L.A.
The following information is only for those who have reserved and pre-paid for a seat on the bus leaving from The Beachcomber.
The bus will be departing from The Beachcomber at 10:00 am SHARP on Sunday, 3/25. The Beachcomber will be open at 9:00 am for anyone who would like an eye opener. We will provide 20-oz. cups with lids and straws if you plan to purchase a to-go drink from the bar and there will also be some beers and BCs available on the bus. You can also BYOB your preferred drink.
Also, a tip for the bus driver (roundtrip) was already included in your $55 fare.